The best thing about making your own lip scrub is that you know exactly what you are putting on your body. So many people use various lip balms because lips are sensitive to different climates. Rather than suppressing the issue, help keep your lips naturally hydrated by using this DIY lip scrub.
This scrub helps to exfoliate your lips. While it is more beneficial during the dryer, fall and winter months, you can use it year round. The scrub actually removes dry, chapped layers of skin and leaves you with new skin, which is ready to be moisturized. Applying virgin unrefined coconut oil to your lips after using this lip scrub is definitely the way to go.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive or almond oil
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon essential oil
How To Use:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small container. Use your fingertips to rub a small dab of the scrub on your lips for about 30 seconds. Rinse with warm water and apply a small dab of virgin unrefined coconut oil on your lips to moisturize.
This scrub will help to keep you lips looking fresh and healthy all year round. Let us know how this scrub works for you!