AVOCADO AND VEGGIE SPRING ROLLS [VEGAN]
- 1 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped bok choy
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 vidalia onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 3 tbs rice vinegar
- 3 tbs soy sauce (more or less, your preference)
- A dash of chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and red pepper flakes
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- Vegan spring roll wraps
- Add all your prepped veggies to a pan with your sesame oil. Sauté away over medium heat, until cooked and tender.
- Add your rice vinegar, soy sauce, and seasonings. Take off heat and set aside.
- Spring roll wrapping can be a little tedious, but I promise you get the hang of it quickly. Take a spring roll and place in a large bowl of room temp water for about 10-15 seconds (until pliable). Place on a damped towel, add your veggies, layer some avocado, fold up side, and roll up. They should have instructions on the package, too!
- Add your rolls to a lined baking sheet, greased with cooking spray.
- Bake spring rolls for 15 minutes, then turn over, then another 15. If you want them really crispy, you may need more time. Use your best judgement, of course.