BANANA-STRAWBERRY ‘DILLAS [VEGAN]
Dairy Free, Healthy Kid-Friendly, Soy Free, and Vegan
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (use corn for GF)
- 2 tablespoons crunchy, salted almond butter
- ½ banana, chopped
- 2 – 3 strawberries, chopped
- dash of cinnamon
- Melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place tortilla in skillet and rotate so that it gets coated in the oil.
- Spread out almond butter over one half of the tortilla.
- Top the almond butter with the banana and strawberries.
- Sprinkle fruit with cinnamon.
- Fold the plain side of the tortilla over the covered side.
- Remove from pan when golden brown and slightly crunchy.
- Cut up in 4 pieces & enjoy!