BREAKFAST MINI MUFFINS WITH KALE AND SUNDRIED TOMATOES [VEGAN]
- 1.5 cups spelt flour (but you can experiment with a gluten free blend if you wish)
- 2 Tablespoons sundried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- handful of kale
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F Chop kale and sundried tomatoes finely. Add flour, tomatoes, kale, sunflower seeds, baking powder and soda, salt and pepper, and stir until well combines.
- Add garlic, mustard and coconut milk to bowl and mix well. Add to the dry ingredients and fold until dough is sticky.
- Scoop dough into mini muffin pan and bake for approximately 15 min, or until tops begin to brown.
- Serve with mashed avocado or cashew cream.