BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER DIP [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
Blue Cheese Dressing:
- 1 package hemp tofu
- 1/2 can artichoke hearts + 2 tsp. liquid
- 3 tbsp. almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1.5 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. tahini
Buffalo Cauliflower Layer:
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1 c. wing sauce (Make sure you check that it is vegan)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
For the Dressing:
- Combine ingredients in a blender or food processor until creamy. *If you use soy tofu, you will only need to use half the pack, as the package of hemp tofu is about half the amount of soy tofu.
For the Buffalo Cauliflower:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F.
- In a bowl, combine buffalo sauce and garlic powder and set aside.
- Toss florets into a bowl with olive oil and coat. Place in oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time. Remove from oven and coat with buffalo sauce. Place back in oven for an additional 5 minutes. Remove cauliflower from oven and allow to cool.
- Transfer to blender or food processor and blend until there are no remaining whole florets. Layer a baking dish with one layer buffalo cauliflower mixture, one layer dressing, and finish off with another layer of the buffalo cauliflower mixture. Top with cilantro and serve with celery.