COCONUT MANGO POPS [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
- 1 Can Coconut Cream or coconut milk. (14 oz or 1¾ cups)
- 1 Ripe Mango
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Rum (Optional but way more fun)
- Warm coconut cream and sugar on the stove on low, stirring until sugar has dissolved. If you use liquid sugar like agave, you can skip this step.
- Chop up mango and stir into coconut mix.
- Mix in all but a small amount of the coconut to garnish with later.
- Stir in rum!
- Pour into molds and freeze.
- Have a rum and coke while you wait.
- Once frozen prepare chocolate shell. Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave or in a glass bowl resting over steaming water on the stove. Sir constantly until chocolate is smooth.
- Let chocolate cool down until no longer hot. Warm is ok.
- Pour chocolate into a cup large enough to dip popsicles.
- Remove 1 pop at a time from tray and dip into chocolate. Chocolate will harden quickly, so add a sprinkle of coconut right when you pull them out of the chocolate.
- Place pop on wax paper or a plate.
- Repeat with all pops!
- Eat right away, or place in a freezer proof container and save for later!