CRUNCHY ALMOND BUTTER SOFT SERVE [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
about 2 cups
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 can frozen coconut cream
- 1-2 heaping tablespoons almond butter
- 1 dash of your favorite milk
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon buckinis for the crunch
Magic Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup preferred liquid sweetener (or solid sweetener if you want a magic sauce)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
Make Magic Sauce:
- Blend all your ingredients together until well combined.
- Drizzle on top of your smoothies, ice cream or other treats
For the Soft Serve:
- Blend all ingredients for your ice cream (except buckinis) into your high speed blender until well-combined.
- Then add the buckinis and stir with a spoon, so you don’t smash them.
- Pour a bit of the softy in some cups. Then add a layer of chocolate sauce and keep repeating the same process until the cups are full.
- Finish with a layer of chocolate sauce and top up with your favorite toppings.