From time to time, DHerbs receives inquiries from individuals who are curious over the Dherbs.com logo, the ancient Kemetic (or ancient Egyptian) All-Seeing Eye, also known as the Eye of Ra, the Eye of Heru (or Horus), or the Eye of Jesus.
These inquiring minds may have learned that Freemasons such as members of the Illuminati have historically used this symbol, but what they may not know is that before European Freemasons used this symbol, it originated in ancient Kemet (Egypt).
The symbol, which had a few different meanings, was used to symbolize medicine and healing. DHerbs.com specializes in healing (holistic healing) and herbalism, which is why it is so appropriate as a symbol of our mission, purpose and beliefs.
The founders of DHerbs believe that one of the most important ways to help foster human enlightenment is through health consciousness. Health consciousness is one of the best ways to foster spiritual and cosmic consciousness, and that’s what the world really needs right now from its citizens across the globe.
DHerbs.com also uses the Eye of Ra (or Horus) sign or symbol for its relation to knowledge and wholeness.
The mythology behind the single All-Seeing Eye of Ra (or Heru) is predicated upon a battle between Set (personification of evil) and Horus/Heru (personification of good).
According to The Dictionary of Ancient Egypt, “Horus is said to have lost his left eye (which represented the moon), although fortunately the goddess Hathor was able to restore it. The udjat- or wedjat – eye (the ‘eye of Horus’) therefore came to symbolize the general process of ‘making whole’ and healing, the term udjat literally meaning ‘sound.'”
The Eye of Ra (Heru) represents the moon and Kemetic herbalists knew to plant certain medicinal herbs at night when the moon was out. Many believe that the Western “Rx” sign that denotes pharmacies is a modern variation of the All-Seeing Eye. You see the “Rx” sign on all pharmacies because a pharmacy is where you get or purchase medicine.
Dherbs.com use of the All-Seeing Eye is used to denote “wholeness’ in healing. So now you know why DHerbs.com uses the All-Seeing Eye for its logo.
The English word “health” derives from a word that means “whole.” Consider the words of the spiritual mystic Osho:
- “The word ‘healing’ comes from the same root as the word ‘whole.’ ‘Whole’, ‘health’, ‘healing’, and ‘holy’ all come from the same root. To be healed means to be joined with the whole.”
To be whole means to be holistic. Living a healthy lifestyle is holistic because the body is holistic: mind, body, and soul. True health takes into consideration the whole person-his or her mind, body, and soul; and, his or her physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual selves or sides.
And on a deeper and subtle level, holistic health takes into consideration the eight layers or realms of the human being:
- etheric template
- celestial, and
- Ketheric template
True healing will deal with all of these levels, sides, or selves.
When all of the cells of the body resonate in harmony, like all instruments of an orchestra, there is harmonic vibration and thus sound. Sound healing means all the cells of the body are in harmony and when there is harmony, there is homeostasis, or balance.
Here’s the best way to help you understand what DHerbs stands for:
- We are about abundance, wealth, prosperity, and affluence…helping people to naturally claim and enjoy these divine birthrights.
- DHerbs understands the dynamics of a good and successful business. The site caters to a need all humans have, a need for healing, but also a need to sustain and maintain health and wellbeing.
- DHerbs supports the environment, its people and animals. We do not advocate the use of any animals or animal by-products at any point in our human lives.
- We invest in our ideals that we feel will better help people and improve the conditions of life and existence on this planet for people (all people), animals, and Nature.
- We believe the body self-renews and can heal itself when given the opportunity.
- DHerbs.com does not harm or promote evil or wickedness. It is dedicated to human enlightenment regardless of race or ethnicity, culture, creed, gender, class, or sexual orientation.
The genuine and sincere intention of the site is to invest in ideals that will better help people and improve the conditions of life and existence on the planet for all people, animals, and nature.
Thank you for reading!
This article is compliments of Dherbs.com.