GREEN PROTEIN BOWL WITH GARLICKY DRESSING [VEGAN]
Dairy Free, High Protein and Vegan
FOR THE SALAD:
- Equal parts kale and romaine, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Sea salt, to taste
- A pinch of garlic powder (optional for extra garlicky-ness)
TO MAKE THE SALAD:
- Combine the kale, broccoli, and romaine in a large bowl.
TO MAKE THE DRESSING:
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a jar or small bowl and whisk or shake until thoroughly smooth. Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Pour dressing over salad and coat thoroughly using your hands or salad spoons.
- Generously sprinkle seeds over salad and toss once more before serving.