KALE COCONUT SALAD WITH ORANGE-INFUSED VINAIGRETTE [VEGAN]
Dairy Free and Vegan
FOR THE SALAD:
- 6-7 kale leaves, de-stemmed and torn into pieces
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds, soaked in water for 4 hours
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
FOR THE ORANGE-INFUSED VINAIGRETTE:
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pink sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Start by soaking the almonds.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a big bowl and mix until well combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients for the dressing. Pour over salad and toss until combined.