NO BAKE MINI CHOCOLATE ORANGE CHEESECAKES [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
- 1.5 cups hazelnuts
- 1.5 tsp cocoa powder
- 10 dates
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3 cups cashew nuts (soaked overnight)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (6 tbsp) orange juice (squeezed from an orange not out of a carton)
- 3/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Splash water
- Dark chocolate and 1 orange for garnish
- To make the base blend the hazelnuts and dates together in a blender until you reach a moist crumb texture then add the cocoa and orange and mix well. Press this into the bottom of your cake tins or cheesecake dish. Put in the fridge whilst you prepare the rest.
- To make the filling blend the ingredients together, add a splash of water if need be. Don’t add too much water and don’t worry if it takes a while to blend until smooth! Just keep blending!
- Pour the filling into the cake tin over the base, smooth out and put in the fridge over night or put in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Dark Chocolate to grate over the top and garnish with slices of fresh orange.