RAW SNICKERS [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
Dairy Free, Kid-Friendly, Raw Vegan, Soy Free, Vegan and Wheat Free
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 2 tbsp organic vanilla essence
- 4 pitted dates, soaked
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of raw cacao butter
- 1/4 cup of raw cacao
- 2 tbsp of coconut nectar/agave
- In a food processer, blitz the cashews, vanilla & dates until a smooth paste forms.
- Press into a form or a small, lined baking dish and place in freezer for 10 min.
- Spread over nougat layer and place back in the freezer for 10 min.
- Layer your cake or pack an individual form as often as you like. (I made both little chocs and a layered cake).
- Finally melt the raw cacao butter in a water bath (don’t boil). Stir in the sweetener and add the raw cacao until you have a smooth liquid chocolate substance.
- Dip or pour over layered snickers and let cool in the fridge.