SPICED WHIPPED COCONUT CREAM [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
Dairy Free, Vegan, and Wheat Free
1-1 1/2 cups
- 1 – 14oz./396g can coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. cane sugar (or your favorite sweetener)
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- 1/16 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/32 tsp. (a tiny pinch) cloves, ground
- Place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator the night before or for at least 6 hours.
- 1 hour before making the whipped coconut cream, place a large mixing bowl into the freezer to chill.
- Open the can of chilled coconut milk upside down and pour off the thin coconut water (save for smoothies!).
- Add the remaining thick coconut cream to the chilled mixing bowl, along with the sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- Turn the mixer on low and slowly increase the speed to high. Whip the coconut cream until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Store the whipped coconut cream in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
By: Wendy irene