VEDIC SESAME LADOOS [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
Dairy Free, High Fiber, High Protein, Kid-Friendly, Soy Free, Vegan and Wheat Free
- 2 cups dry roasted Sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup soaked Chia seeds
- 1/4 cup soaked Pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 cup soaked Walnuts
- Approximately 5- 6 Medjool Dates
- 1/2 handful Raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg and Cinnamon pwd
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
Gooey sugar paste:
- Take the soaked chia seeds, dates, and raisins and blend them in a blender to a fine paste consistency.
- Add this paste to all the other ingredients in a bowl and form into balls or ladoos.
- Refrigerate them for about 2-4 hours and they are ready to dig! ENJOY!!