Point being: the above mentioned reaction is exactly what happened when I bit into this recipe. I hope you react the same. Or else you can just think I’m a strange girl who spends all day kissing fruit and secretly wants to marry her blueberry bushes.
Wait, can I do that?
MARINATED ZUCCHINI & TOMATO LASAGNA WITH CASHEW HERB CHEESE
Dairy Free, Raw Vegan, Vegan
- 1 zucchini
- 5 tomatoes
- Olive oil, Himalayan salt, black pepper and coriander
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup water (more or less, as needed)
- Dash of turmeric, paprika and coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 garlic clove
- To marinate the zucchini and tomatoes: slice the zuke into thin strips on a mandolin, and chop the tomatoes. Rub them in oil and spices and put in the dehydrator for 1-3 hours, or in the oven at the lowest temperature.
- To make the cheese: blend everything until smooth and very thick.
- To assemble: layer slices of tomato, zucchini and spinach with cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro and coriander. Chomp.
By: Emily von Euw