Children are starting to head back to school, which means that viruses and bacteria are going to be passed around left and right. Rather than waiting for a virus to take you down, keep your immune system functioning at peak efficiency by taking precautionary measures.
We have some amazing shots to help boost immune function, fight colds, and feel better overall. How does one shot make you feel better? The ingredients have some powerful properties, which are detailed below.
Turmeric: According to research, the physical structure of curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, can bind to cells and help prevent viruses from entering them. It can also help to offset the neurotoxic effects of fluoride.
Cayenne Pepper: If you are feeling congested, cayenne is one of the best foods to help clear up your nasal passages. Not only does it help to warm your insides, but it also contains antifungal, anti-flu, and anti-cold properties.
Ginger: Ginger contains anti-inflammatory gingerols and shaogals, which can help to quickly relieve a sore throat. The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger can also help to soothe digestive discomfort.
- 75 cups filtered water
- juice of 4 medium lemons
- 3-inch piece of ginger, peeled
- 3 (2-inch) pieces of turmeric root, peeled
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 11 (2oz.) bottles
- 1 funnel
- 1 fine mesh strainer
- Add the water and lemon juice to a blender.
- Roughly chop the ginger and turmeric and add all of it, plus the cayenne, to the blender. Blend everything until you get a smooth consistency without chunks.
- Place the fine mesh strainer over a 2-cup measuring cup and pour the mixture through. Press the pulp with the back of a spoon so you can get as much juice out of it as possible.
- Set up your 2oz. bottles in a line and ready the funnel. Pour the mixture through the funnel to fill up the little bottles.
- Screw the covers on tightly and store in the refrigerator. These will keep for up to one week. Shake well before consuming and enjoy!