Candia albicans, also known as ‘candidiasis’ and ‘candida vaginitis‘ is a type of yeast infection. It inhibits the mucous membranes of genital tract (especially the female vagina), intestines, mouth (called ‘thrush’), throat and esophagus.
Systemic yeast (infection) is when the blood contains yeast and thus carries the yeast throughout the body. This is the form of yeast that goes undetected in many people. Normally the micro-organistic fungus lives in a healthy balance with other flora or bacteria in the body, but certain conditions such as acidosis disrupt the balance and cause the fungus to multiply.
Most candida problems occur with women in the vagina. When the vagina is infected by yeast, the result is called ‘vaginitis.’
Symptoms and Causes
Vaginitis causes inflammation of the mucous membranes of the vagina and is characterized by a large, white, thick, cheesy discharge and excruciating itching and burning.
The greatest culprit in causing candida or yeast infection is antibiotic medication prescribed by doctors. Antibiotics weaken the immune (defense) system and destroy ‘friendly’ or ‘beneficial’ bacteria that normally keep candida under control in the body.
All vaginal orders are First chakra disorders. The First chakra deals with ‘grounding.’ If you are not firmly grounded in your sexual belief system and orientation, you create an imbalance in your sexual reproductive system energy in general and your vaginal energy in particular.
Effects of Yeast Infections
Because vaginal disorders impede sexual activity, it is the body’s way of making a women stop or pause temporarily so as to concentrate on her mind, body, and emotions so as to address problems.
Males can also contract yeast infections. Candida infection in males manifests as jock itch or athlete’s foot.
Babies too also suffer from yeast infection, commonly oral thrush, white sores that form on the tongue and gums and also inside the cheeks.
Oral thrush can also manifest on the baby’s buttocks, manifesting as diaper rash.
Natural alternatives to pharmaceutical grade antibiotic medication include the following herbs:
Antifungal herbs include:
Bee propolis is also antifungal in nature, although it’s not vegan.
Essential oils (plant blood) that are antifungal in nature include:
Add a few drops (1-3 drops) of these oils to your bath water.
A healthy diet needs to be adapted, preferably vegan and/or raw foods (or a combination of both). Meat, dairy products, processed and refined so-called foods must go.
Yeast thrives in sugar. Eliminate processed and refined sugar from the diet and it’s harder for yeast to take hold. Herbs that can help you to kick the sugar habit include:
Lifestyle changes need to be made. You must adapt a healthier lifestyle. Become mobile (yoga, tai chi, qi chong, pilates, swimming, etc.). Wear loose fit clothing so your body can breathe. Embrace a positive, healthy, and loving mindset. All negative emotions and feelings (anger, envy, bitterness, jealousy, hatred, etc.) must be released and transmuted into positive energy.
Abstain from sex, including oral sex, until the yeast infection has cleared up. Give the vagina time to heal so that sex can be pleasurable and healthy.
For chronic vaginal yeast infection, try:
- Full Body Cleanse
- 10-Day Candida Cleanse
- Total Female Cleanse
- (3 capsules 2-3 times daily) Flora Balance
- (3 capsules every morning) is a good preventative and maintenance formula Sugar Control
To knock out an insidious yeast infection within 3-5 days:
- Take 5 capsules of Flora Balance every 2-3 hours for 3-5 days.
- Only eat raw foods like salad. Drink plenty of vegetable juice throughout the day (3-5 times). Order the Full Body Cleanse Companion (ebook)for additional raw foods and vegetable juice recipes.
- Bathe in sea salt (2 boxes), 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide, and Tea Tree Oil (5-8 drops) daily.
- Perform an enema every other day. The enema solution should be herbal (consisting of Black Walnuts, Echinacea, and Goldenseal, and Cascara Sagrada). Make a tea of these herbs and pour the tea in your enema bag (if you use loose herbs, make sure you strain the tea first).
- If you choose to do douching due to severe itching and inflammation, make a tea consisting of Red Raspberry Leaf, Marshmallow, Slippery Elm Bark, Mullein leaf, and Lemon Verbena, and add in 3 drops of Tea Tree Oil.