If You Want Glowing Skin, Start Eating Your Water

If You Want Glowing Skin, Start Eating Your Water

You might be thinking, “How do you eat your water?” We aren’t telling you to put your water in a bowl and eat it like it is soup. We are saying that eating fruits and vegetables, which have high water content, is a great way to stay properly hydrated and to keep your skin healthy.

Many skin problems can stem from lack of water consumption. In general, most people do not drink enough water. To see whether you drink enough water every day, try taking this hydration quiz. The best way to stay sufficiently hydrated is by drinking half your body weight in ounces of water. If you weigh 150lbs and divide that by two to get 75, you should be drinking 75 ounces of water every day. In addition to drinking this much water, your skin will thank you if you eat these hydrating produce items.


Watermelons are 92% water and the other 8% is comprised of fiber, minerals, and other nutrients. It is a great summer fruit that helps to keep you from being thirsty. You can eat them as a healthy snack or add them to salads and desserts. You should also keep the rinds because they have ton of health benefits!


At 87% water and rich in vitamins A, B, & C, calcium, niacin, manganese, magnesium, selenium, and copper, oranges can help you stay hydrated. The vitamin C content is essential for building healthy skin cells. Be sure to eat fresh oranges or drink freshly squeezed orange juice, though; bottled orange juice and frozen orange juice have zero benefits.


Aside from being a classic spa ingredient, cucumbers are great for keeping you hydrated. The reason spas put them on your eyes is because they have beneficial properties to keep your skin healthy and remove dark circles. They are 96% water, so add them to your water or salads to reap their benefits.


Not only are apples rich in dietary fiber, but they also are 84% water. Apples also contain essential nutrients like calcium, potassium, B-complex vitamins, and phosphorus. Additionally, apples help to promote healthy digestion, heart health, healthy immune function, and they help to improve vision and skin health.


If you are feeling thirsty, crunch on a few celery stalks. If you want to add a little more sustenance and protein, spread some raw almond butter on the celery stalks. Celery is 95% water and is beneficial for your pancreas.


Rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, strawberries help to fight free radicals in the body and nourish collagen cells. They are roughly 90% water and go great in smoothies, desserts, or salads. You can also make detox waters with them to absorb their benefits.


Not only does a grapefruit contain 91% water, but it also has electrolytes that work to keep you from becoming dehydrated. Regularly eating grapefruit can help to control your appetite, lower insulin levels, and keep your skin looking youthful and hydrated.



Refer A Friend give 15%
get $20