So…cigarettes are bad for you, in case you didn’t already know. Long gone are the days when you went to the doctor for a checkup and you both talked about your test results while smoking cigarettes. Doctors even used to endorse smoking cigarettes! Was this to put money into their own pockets because they knew you would eventually be in the doctor’s office to spend all of your money on medical bills? Smoking ads of the past could never be displayed nowadays, due to the fact that people are so informed and aware about the dangers of smoking. At the same time, this doesn’t stop people from smoking cigarettes.
For quite some time, it has been understood that smoking cigarettes can cause health conditions such as heart disease, lung cancer, and even erectile dysfunction. Roughly one in five deaths are cigarette related.
Risks From Smoking Cigarettes:
- Gum Infection
- Aortic rupture
- Chronic lung disease
- Reduced fertility
- Stomach cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Colon cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Kidney cancer
Some Harmful Chemicals in Cigarettes:
- Titanium dioxide
- Radioactive polonium
- Hydrogen cyanide
To help stop this nasty habit, we have this natural remedy to help you quit smoking.
Homemade Remedy to Help You Quit Cigarettes:
- ½ of a grapefruit
- ½ of an orange
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 tablespoons chamomile tea (liquid, not loose leaf)
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Squeeze the juice from the orange and grapefruit halves into a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and stir until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Separate the mixture into small glass jars, which you can take with you.
- Apply a few drops of the mixture to the skin directly under your nostrils whenever you feel the need to smoke a cigarette.