People commonly get sick during the colder months and ultimately resort to medications. These medications or antibiotics can actually have negative affects on other parts of the body. While they may attack the bad bacteria in the body, they can also kill the good bacteria, which your body needs. Lucky for you, we have a natural antibiotic that has superpowers.
We are calling this drink the “Master Tonic.” It has some incredible healing properties that can help improve circulation, purify your blood, and remedy your lymphatic system. We have to warn you, though, that it is a very potent herbal remedy. Here are a couple things to know before consuming this natural antibiotic.
- Wear rubber gloves and a paper mask when making this Master Tonic because the peppers are quite intense.
- If the flavor of this liquid is too potent, try eating an orange, lemon, or lime slice to help out your taste buds and cool your mouth.
Ingredients for the Master Tonic:
- 1 liter organic apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup garlic, finely diced
- ¼ cup onion, finely diced
- 2 fresh peppers, hottest you can find
- 2 Tbsp. grated horseradish
- 2 Tbsp. turmeric powder
- 1.5 liter glass mason jar
- Combine all of the ingredients, excluding the vinegar, in a large mixing bowl. Mix it up and then pour the mixture into a mason jar.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar into the mason jar, seal the jar, and shake it up. Store this in a cool, dry place (like a cupboard) for 2 weeks, shaking it up a couple times a day, everyday.
- After two weeks, strain the juice from the jar into another vessel that you can drink from. You can use the remaining mixture to cook with.
Know that this concoction is very intense. Strengthen your immune system by taking 1 tablespoon of this tonic every morning. Try not to dilute this with water because it will lessen the healing effects. Do not consume on an empty stomach, as it may cause you to feel nauseous.