Some people don’t know the importance of having healthy gut bacteria. These microorganisms work to ensure that your digestive system is functioning the way that it should. Your gut is also where most of your immune system is located, which is why you may feel fatigued, foggy, or weak if your gut bacteria is imbalanced.
Heartburn is a common symptom of a gut with little-to-no healthy bacteria. Stomach pain or a variety of skin ailments can also be symptoms of an unhealthy gut. How do you get more healthy bacteria in your digestive system? It is not difficult to replenish your gut with healthy flora, but you need to act fast so that you can combat the growth of parasites.
We have a drink that is loaded with beneficial ingredients to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria. This drink contains raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, which has acetic acid. The acetic acid works to promote good bacteria while flushing bad bacteria from the body. Additionally, this drink also contains turmeric, which has powerful antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Finally, the raw honey contains beneficial enzymes that work to soothe the digestive system.
- 4 cups filtered water
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pour the water in a saucepan over medium heat and warm until it starts steaming. Remove from the heat before it starts to boil and stir in the honey.
- Mix in the apple cider vinegar, turmeric, and cayenne and pour into a pitcher. Refrigerate for about 2 hours before consuming 2 ounces. Drink as needed, but you shouldn’t drink this more than three times a day, so no more than 6-8 ounces a day.
- Use the batch within five days of making it.