The main secrets to a healthy life are:
- Be thankful.
- Bless the lives of others.
- Healthy people serve others while the unhealthy are too often consumed with themselves and their own problems.
- Learn to forgive and let go, so you can get on with your life. Many studies have now shown that forgiving enhances health and helps prevent chemical changes in the body that may lead to disease.
- Live in harmony with those around you. Be a peacemaker.
- Learn to accept whatever decision is made. Do your best to keep your peace of mind. Peace is a healer.
- Learn from your mistakes and allow others to do the same. Don’t stand over people and supervise every move. Learn to give others the opportunity to grow and grow up.
- Don’t talk about your misfortunes or illnesses. It doesn’t do any good for you or the other person you tell, and it presents an opportunity for them to do the same to you. Save it for your doctor. He’s paid to listen to your problems.
- Don’t gossip. Gossip that comes through the grapevine is usually sour grapes. Be a person who speaks for the one who can not.
- Spend 10 minutes a day meditating on how you can become a better person. Replace negative thoughts with positive ones. Listen to and follow your conscience.
- Exercise daily.
- Keep your spine and joints limber.
- Develop your abdominal muscles.
- Expand your lungs with specific exercises on a regular schedule.
- Keep flexible and strong.
- Walk 10 minutes barefoot in the dewy grass or sand everyday. You’ll sleep better.
- Avoid smoking or drinking excessive amounts of alcohol or caffeine. Both nicotine and alcohol are depressant drugs. Both require energy to detoxify the body, which energy is better used for life and healing processes. Avoid anything that is addictive or habit forming.
- Go to bed by 9 pm when you can. If you are tired during the day, rest more. Rest allows the body to give its full attention and energy to healing and rebuilding tissues. Write down your problems at the end of the day and go over them first thing in the morning when you are refreshed, so you can look at them with a fresh mind and body.
Natural Health and Longevity Resource Center for the latest in natural health, alternative medicine, holistic medicine, alternative therapies, herbal medicine, natural healing, herbs, fitness, medicinal herbs, nutritional therapies, complementary therapies, longevity research, physical health, mental health, and spiritual health. Many health experts agree that once the body is cleansed, nourished, and balanced, it has the ability to heal and recover from disease, as well as maintain health and long life. Now you can keep informed on some of the latest discoveries and healing methods from all over the world.
Follow Natural Health and Longevity Resource Center