Foot detoxing helps balance your energy. When combining reflexology with the science of ionics and osmosis, foot detoxing can be an incredibly powerful health management strategy with important therapeutic benefits.
People who use foot detoxing, report feeling relief from:
- Joint and muscle pain
- Poor concentration
- Skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
An ionic foot detox bath takes place in a foot tub capable of negatively charging ions, which attract toxins. Positive ions help assist the body’s natural detoxification process and help the body to detox more efficiently.
The ionic foot machine is a modern day energy device that safely and effectively helps balance the body’s natural energy system. More specifically, it also works in essence by introducing a high level of negative ions into water of a foot bath/soak, the feet, utilizing principles of reflexology and the science of ionization and osmosis, create a positive cellular environment and enable the body’s natural detoxification abilities and processes to function at their maximum.
Negative ions attract positive ions. For this reason, it’s recommended that you add a clear quartz crystal to the tub (water) to enhance the cleansing effect during an ionic foot detox bath session.
During the foot detox, you may see or witness in the water these things:
- When the water turns yellow, it’s a sign that the liver is toxic and most of the cleansing of the ionic foot detox bath session was focused on the liver.
- When the water turns yellow-greenish, it’s a sign of detoxification from the kidneys, bladder, urinary tract, and female uterus/male prostate area.
- When the water turns orange (light or dark orange), it’s a sign that the ionic foot detox bath session was primarily focused on the joints and the joints were detoxified.
- When the water turns red, it’s a sign that the ionic foot detox bath session was primarily focused on cleansing the joints and reproductive chamber of both males and females. Pretty much means the same thing as the color orange.
- When the color of the water turns brown, it denotes detoxifying from the liver, detoxing the liver of tobacco and/or cellular debris.
- When the water turns black, it’s a sign that the ionic foot detox bath session primarily concentrated on pulling toxins from the body – the tissues, from the entire body but especially from the liver.
- When the water turns green (or dark green), it’s a sign that the ionic foot detox bath session primarily concentrated on pulling toxins from the gallbladder, spleen, and pancreas, and also the liver. Yes, the liver is pretty much great positively affected by an ionic foot detox bath and the results of this powerful liver cleansing do manifest in various colors (changes to the color of the water). Remember, the liver is the body’s largest internal organ of elimination.
- When you see thick patches of white foam floating on top of the water, this denotes detoxing from the lymphatic system.
- When you see thick, white-colored cheese-like particles floating in the water, this denotes yeast (candida).
- When you see thick, yellow patches floating on the water, this denotes mucus.
- Black flecks in the water of an ionic foot detoxing session denote heavy metals.
- Red flecks in the water of an ionic foot detoxing session denote blood clot material.
- When you see bubbles forming (especially when the water is dark orange, dark red, and/or black), it’s a sign of extreme acidity. Your body is too acidic. When you see these bubbles forming in dark colored water alongside thick white and/or yellow patches, you’re really toxic and need several more sessions along with a good cleanse (e.g. Dherbs.com Full Body Detox, 10-Day Electric Greens Cleanse, etc.) complimented by some other forms of cleansing such as colonics and/or enemas, castor oil pack liver cleansing, and fasting.
When you’re dealing with energy, as the ionic foot detox bath does deal with, the cleansing effect is not just physical but also emotional and etheric. You are positively addressing toxicity on all levels of your existence. The water of an ionic foot detox session smells like rust not only because of the effect of metal array being in water, but because metals (toxins) are being released from the body. Our tissues are saturated with metals that get into our bodies from the things we eat and drink. So post-ionic foot detox bath water smells horrible (and also looks horrible), depending on the person and their level of toxicity. People who were vegan or raw foodist, especially raw foodist, always had the least polluted post-ionic foot detox bath water.
After the Foot Detox
To really enhance foot detoxing, after your session, at night, at bedtime, wear foot detox patches or pads on your feet. Foot detox patches or pads keep the foot detoxing process going. These products work (just as ionic foot detoxing works).
After you bathe your feet in an ionic detox session or wash your feet after removing foot detox patches or pads from overnight wear or usage, massage/rub your feet with a good feet-rubbing oil product such as Dherbs.com Healing and Rejuvenating Foot Oil, or, simply make your own foot rubbing oil using a good botanical oil (e.g. jojoba, olive oil, coconut oil) and add in a few drops of:
- Essential oil of Peppermint is cooling and refreshing. Makes the feet feel renewed and rejuvenated – a great feeling!
- Essential oil of Lavender is very calming. Rubbed on the feet at night before bedtime will help to enhance better quality sleep.
- Essential oil of Spikenard is very therapeutic and will work wonders for the feet and toenails.