Did you know that most Vitamin C supplements are genetically modified and do not contain natural Vitamin C? They’re often made with ascorbic acid, which is a synthetic chemical derived from glucose. Ascorbic acid has been proven to destroy good bacteria in the gut and suppress the immune system.
Our Vitamin C Formula is not synthetic. It is made with healthy ingredients like Cayenne, Basil, and Grape Seed. It’s a great product, but I’m going to let you in on a little secret: you can make your own.
L.A. Healthy Living shows us how to do it:
1. Take organic orange peels and cut them into strips.
2. Allow the peels to dry at room temperature for a couple of days until crisp.
3. Once dried, grind the orange strips in a coffee grinder or food processor.
4. Take one teaspoon daily (add to smoothies, if you want)
5. Store in an airtight container.
One teaspoon of powdered orange peels will provide you with more Vitamin C than your body needs.