When you are on a raw foods diet, you want to keep eating different recipes to keep your taste buds interested. This broccoli tabouli is the perfect side to an entree, or you can eat this as your entire meal for a real boost of vitamin K. The addition of the pomegranate gives this tabouli a refreshing bite, and the pumpkin seeds add a great crunchy texture.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 head of broccoli (and stalk)
- 1 large bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 large bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- juice of 2 small lemons
- handful of pumpkin seeds
- seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Process whole broccoli (head and stalk) to coarse crumbs in a food processor. Add herbs and process for a few seconds until chopped fine. Place in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the broccoli.
- Mix well until thoroughly combined.