If you are eating raw, you may want hot food. The best way to do that on a raw food diet is to eat meals that have a spicy kick. The curry powder, chile flakes, and cayenne can help warm you up, even though you won’t be cooking anything. Pretty cool, right?
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp. unfiltered organic coconut oil
- 6 oz water
- 2 c raw cashews
- 1 large garlic clove
- ⅛ of a large avocado
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Wash zucchinis and chop off the ends. Spiralize using the C-blade (the one that makes spaghetti-sized noodles) with your vegetable spiralizer.
- In a high-speed blender, combine all other ingredients and blend on high until the sauce becomes very smooth. It should be quite thick.
- Toss zucchini noodles with curry sauce in a large bowl until thoroughly coated. Serve and enjoy.
- If you\'d like to add other fresh ingredients, we recommend cherry tomatoes, shredded carrots, or crushed raw cashews.