Guacamole is one of those great foods because it’s so delicious you actually forget that it is 100% Full Body Cleanse approved. Just be careful of going crazy on the salt. That’s the part that’ll kill you. We love this recipe from A Couple Cooks, because it’s so simple. Pure ingredients. Pure flavor.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 large red large onion
- 1/2 c packed cilantro leaves
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Remove the seeds and ribs from the jalapeño pepper, taking care to properly shield your hands and eyes from the juice, then cut the pepper in half.
- In the bowl of a food processor, place 4 garlic cloves and process until minced.
- Add ¼ red onion, ½ jalapeño pepper, and ½ cup cilantro leaves, and process until finely chopped.
- Cut 2 avocados in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the avocados with a fork, then mix in the vegetables.
- Add the juice of 1 lime, ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Be good and serve with crunchy veggies.