Let’s face it, the Full Body Cleanse isn’t easy. If it was easy, we would all eat all raw every day. But it’s in your spirit of willful determination that we love sharing sweet treat Full Body Cleanse approved recipes to give you a little rocket booster of motivation on your quest to get clean and lean.
Today’s deliciousness comes from Embracing Health. The pudding texture comes from a combination of chia seeds and cashews — as well as a tiny bit of coconut oil. In order for this recipe to stay 100% Full Body Cleanse approved, be sure to look for raw coconut oil. (This author personally likes this brand, but you can use any raw kind you want or make your own.)
So, without further ado, here we go:
- 1/2 c chia seeds, soaked in 1 cup of water
- 1/2 c cashews, soaked for 1 hour
- 1 &1/2 cups of water
- 1/2 c cacao powder
- 1/8 c Grade B Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla pod seeds (or 1&1/2 tsp extract)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1 pinch or two of cayenne
- Blend until creamy.
- Dish into small bowls or jars.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Garnish as desired.