A raw vegan diet can be tricky at times, and that’s why we do our best to bring you creative and delicious recipes like this spicy cacao chia pudding. The combination of chile and chocolate is classic, so we are paying homage to that pairing with a raw vegan twist.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1/2 c chia seeds
- 1/2 c raw cashews (soaked in water for one hour then drained)
- 1 1/2 c filtered water
- 1/2 c raw rcacao powder
- 1/8 c grade A maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1 pinch cayenne
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into small clear bowls (about 1/2 cup per bowl) and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. This will allow the texture to become more like pudding.
- Garnish with optional almonds and berries. Grab a spoon and dig in.