You can make cookies so many different ways. This way just happens to be very simple and you can eat these without feeling guilty. It’s okay to satisfy your sweet tooth when you use good ingredients!
For the Cookies
- 2 very ripe large bananas
- 1 c of steel cut oats
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cacao powder
- cacao nibs, chopped raw nuts, raisins, coconut flakes, flaxseeds, diced raspberries, dried cranberries, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas and then mix in the oats and cacao powder. You should get a cookie dough-like consistency. If you use smaller bananas, you may not need the full cup of oats.
- If you want to add any Optional Mix-Ins, fold them into the batter. Place about 15 clumps of the dough mixture across the baking sheet. flatten them into cookie shapes and place the baking sheet in the oven. Bake for about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!