The days are getting warmer and it’s nice to treat yourself to a tart, lemony ice cream. Because bananas are the base of this dessert, you get a creamy texture that is reminiscent of the real thing without the harmful effects of dairy!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen overnight
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tbsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- a little agave (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until you get a creamy, ice cream-like texture.
- Spoon this mixture into a glass container and place this in the freezer for an hour or more so that it can harden.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!