In case you haven’t noticed, peaches, nectarines, plums, and apricots are on sale in grocery stores. This is because stone fruit season has arrived! Get them while you can because they are freshest during the summer.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 3 lbs. peaches, pitted and sliced with skin on
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 c raw agave
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Whatever you decide to put your sorbet in (we recommend a glass container), it is ideal to put it in the freezer before making the sorbet.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and puree until you get a thick and smooth consistency.
- Remove your cold container from the freezer and pour the sorbet through a fine mesh strainer into the container. Cover and place in the freezer for about three hours.
- Remove from the freezer, uncover, and break up the ice crystals with a spatula. Place in the freezer for another three hours and then enjoy!