The great thing about his seductive mousse is that it is gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo; it’s also vegan! Whip up a batch of this chocolaty delight and you’ll understand why we love it so much.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 1/2 c roughly chopped dark chocolate (60% cacoa)
- 1 1/2 c full-fat organic coconut milk
- 1/8 tsp. peppermint oil + plus 2 more drops
- Pour some water in a double boiler and place over high heat. Place the chocolate in the top of the double boiler and leave it there until it is melted. Stir and then remove from heat.
- Pour the chocolate into a mixing boil and then add the coconut milk and peppermint oil. Whisk until smooth.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge and, using a hand mixer, blend the chocolate mix on low speed to fluff the mousse.
- Spoon into small bowls and enjoy.