These roll-ups are great for kids and adults alike! They aren’t too sweet and they will make a nice chewy addition to your lunch. The best part is that they are extremely easy to make!
- Prep Time:15m
- Cook Time:6h
- Total Time:6h 15m
- Yield: 8 roll-ups
- Category: Appetizers & Snacks, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 2 -3 cups fruit
- 2 -3 tbsp. raw honey
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 140 degrees F.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour the mixture onto a silicone mat on a baking sheet so that it is no more than 1/4" thick. Dehydrate in your oven at 140 degrees for about 4-6 hours.
- Remove from the oven and allow this fruit leather to cool. You can slice prior to removing it from the silicone mat or you can remove it first and then slice it into strips on a cutting board.
- Store these in an airtight container in the fridge for about one week.