Sometimes the best recipes result from mistakes that were made during the preparation of dishes you intended to make. While this started out as a smoothie, the resulting dairy-free, cleanse-approved ice cream was a lovely and tasty surprise. Sometimes a wrong does make a right!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Serves: 2 people
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Desserts, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 1 c strawberries, stems removed and frozen overnight
- 1/2 c raw cashews (soaked in water for 2 hours, then drained)
- 3 dates, pitted
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend for about 2-3 minutes to yield an ice cream-like consistency.
- You can eat it straight away or scoop it out into a bowl/container and freeze it for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!