While these aren’t your regular cookies, they sure do taste delicious. They are so easy to make because there are only 3 ingredients! Make them for friends and family this holiday season.
- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:10m
- Total Time:20m
- 1 c raw almond butter
- 3/4 c coconut sugar
- 3 -4 tbsp ground chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Start with 3 tablespoons of chia seeds and if the batter is too thin, add 1 more tablespoon.
- Use a cookie scooper, or your hands, to make small balls of the dough. Press each ball into a cookie shape on the baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until they are slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.