Sometimes you need a snack pronto! You don’t know why, but the hunger strikes and you need to satisfy that hunger before you make unhealthy food choices. Lucky for you, these peanut butter balls only take 10 minutes to make! You won’t regret making this at all, especially when that afternoon slump hits. You can thank us later.
- 3/4 c organic smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/2 c oat flour
- 5 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- 1/2 c peanuts, finely chopped for coating
- Add all of the ingredients (except the chopped peanuts), to a large mixing bowl and whisk until you get a thick consistency.
- Wet your hands with a little coconut oil to avoid sticking when you form the balls. Make the balls about the size of one tablespoon.
- Place them on a tray lined with parchment paper and place them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the balls from the freezer. Pour the chopped peanuts on a plate and roll the balls in them to coat the exteriors. Enjoy!
- You can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.