The leaves don’t have to change to invite fall flavors into your life. Let these energy bites become your new go-to snack while cleansing. They can even be consumed for dessert, especially if you freeze them. Be aware that during the blending process, you may need to add a tablespoon or so of water to ease the blending process.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c raw cashews
- 1 c raw almonds
- 7 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to add a tablespoon of water during the blending process.
- You may also need to stop blending, scrape down the sides of the processor, and continue processing to ensure that everything is thoroughly mixed and blended.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture and roll it into a ball. Repeat this process until you have formed 10-12 balls.
- You can place the balls in a container with parchment paper and refrigerate until firm. Enjoy!