Get into some easy baking with these 4-ingredient vegan muffins. They are tasty, gluten-free, and great for breakfast or mid-morning snacks. You can make them for you kids and see if they like them!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 25m
- 3 c of old fashioned oats
- 1/4 c unsweetened organic almond milk
- 5 medium-sized bananas
- 1 c blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a muffin tin with some coconut oil. You can avoid greasing if you are using paper muffin cups inside the tin.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until you get a thick and creamy mixture. You don't want to over-mix the batter.
- Fill the muffin tins and bake for about 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out dry when you poke them.
- They are only as sweet as the ripeness of the fruit. If you want them a little sweeter, you may want to add a tablespoon of agave syrup, but this may affect the baking time so keep watch.