Smoothies don’t have to contain a lot of ingredients to be healthy or delicious. Sometimes, the last few ingredients in your fridge yield a tasty, nutritious smoothie. Because this smoothie contains banana and avocado, it is full of beneficial fats, potassium, and magnesium. There’s no shortage of nutrients here!
The only work that you may have to do is make homemade almond milk. This is a very easy process, and you can learn how to make your own almond milk by clicking here.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Serves: 1 serving
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Smoothies & Juices, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 banana
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 2 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- 1/2 c ice
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. You can taste and add a little more maple syrup if you need it to be sweeter.
- Pour the smoothie into a large cup and enjoy immediately.