Sometimes you want dessert, but don’t want to be overwhelmed by the sweetness or dragged down by the calories. This raw banana pudding is light, easy to make, and you can eat it guilt-free!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 2 c raw cashews
- 2 bananas (frozen overnight)
- 2 regular bananas (save some for topping)
- 8 Deglet Nour or 4 Medjool dates, without sulfur
- ¾ cup homemade almond milk (recipe here)
- Optional Toppings: raspberries and chopped cashews
- You can soak the cashews overnight, but it's totally up to you. If your food processor or blender is not very powerful, we recommend you to soak them so that they blend easily.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor (or a blender) and blend until smooth. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, top with your favorite toppings (fresh banana slices, raspberries, and chopped cashews).