The cool thing about all of our recipes is that you can inevitably combine some of them to create amazing meals. We are using one of our favorite salad dressings and raw taco meat recipes to make this salad the perfect dinner!
- Prep Time: 25m
- Total Time: 25m
For the Salad
- 6 c mixed greens
- 1 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c raw onion, thinly sliced
For the Raw Taco Meat
- 1 1/2 c raw walnuts, ground in a food processor
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tbsp. liquid aminos
For the Dressing
- 1/8 c Mango Cilantro Dressing
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large salad bowl and mix well. Set aside while you prepare the taco meat and cilantro lime dressing.
- Add the ground walnuts to a small mixing bowl and stir in the cumin, chili powder, coriander, and liquid aminos. Set aside once it is thoroughly mixed.
- Once the taco meat is prepared, add it to the salad and drizzle the dressing over the salad. Mix well to ensure all the ingredients are coated in the dressing. Enjoy!