This salad takes absolutely no time to make. It gives you a healthy dose of protein and vitamin K. If you want to add a few other ingredients like apples, tomatoes, or carrots, go ahead! The more colors you have, the more nutrients you’ll get!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
For the Salad
- 2 bunches kale, stems removed
- 1/2 c slivered almonds
- 1 c green grapes, halved
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- After removing the fibrous stems from the kale, tear it up into bite-size pieces and massage the leaves while rinsing. This helps make the kale a little less crunchy.
- Toss the kale in a bowl with the almonds and grapes and set aside.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk until they are well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing on the salad and toss well. Enjoy!