Pineapple is delicious by itself. In fact, it helps to improve your digestive system. The mixture of enzymes in a pineapple help your body break down protein and absorb nutrients from the foods you eat. Add all the vitamin C you’ll be getting from the chile and lime juice, in addition to the antiviral compounds in the onion, and you’ve got yourself a super healthy and delicious dip. Try this on our raw cauliflower rice recipe!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 c fresh pineapple, diced small (about 1/2 of a pineapple)
- 1 c red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 c red onion, finely diced
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 piece of a jalapeño, finely diced
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Enjoy with a salad, bell pepper sticks, top it on our raw cauliflower rice recipe (link above in description).
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 2 days.
- Note: You don't have to plate it in an empty half of the pineapple.