Tabouli is a wonderfully herbaceous side dish that can be eaten as such, or as an entire meal if you are cleansing! All you need to do is a little chopping, blending, and mixing and this recipe will be ready in 10 minutes or less!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 5 c cauliflower florets
- 4 c tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 c flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 c (about 1 bunch) green onions, finely chopped
- 1 c cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 c cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c fresh mint, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 c freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
- Pulse the cauliflower in your food processor until it looks like the consistency of couscous.
- Combine the pulsed cauliflower and the rest of the ingredients in a large salad bowl and mix well. Serve and enjoy!