Is your curry game weak? If it is, you need this sauce to elevate your flavors. With the creamy base of coconut milk, this curry sauce is the perfect combination of sweet, spicy, tart, with a touch of saltiness. The type of curry paste you use will determine the spice level. We hope you like it!
- 1 (14oz) can coconut milk
- 1 -2 tablespoons curry paste of your choice
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. brown sugar (optional)
- 2 tsp. liquid aminos (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and puree until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the sauce into a glass jar and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- You can saute some vegetables to make a vegetable curry and ladle it over some wild rice. Enjoy!