Making gazpacho is like making a smoothie, only gazpacho is a cold soup and much more savory. It’s a beautiful light meal for warm summer days, and this recipe contains tons of heart-healthy fats. This gazpacho has just the right amount of kick with the cayenne pepper! Don’t forget that you can blend it for a few extra minutes to naturally warm up the soup.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 3 c cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 3/4 c raw almonds
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- chopped basil, cucumber, and tomato (to garnish)
- Add all of the ingredients (except for the garnish items) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- You can blend the gazpacho for a few extra minutes if you want to naturally warm it up, but it is a dish that is intentionally served cold.
- It is best to chill the gazpacho in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
- Garnish with chopped cucumber, basil, and tomatoes and enjoy.