Cashew yogurt is creamy, easy to make, and can have a varied flavor profile, depending on the ingredients you mix with it. We chose to incorporate 100% pure maple syrup to make this more of a breakfast dish, but you can always add fresh fruit to make it tropical.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 1/2 c raw cashews
- 1 c filtered water
- 2 tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- freshly cut fruit (for toppings)
- Soak the raw cashew in water overnight.
- Drain the cashews in the morning and rinse well. Add them to a high speed blender with the water and maple syrup and blend for a couple minutes, or until you achieve a creamy, yogurt-like consistency.
- Pour the yogurt into a jar, cover with a lid, and store in the fridge to allow the yogurt to firm up. Enjoy with fresh fruit on top or as it is.