Instead of going to a juice shop and dropping six dollars on a turmeric ginger shot, use that six dollars to buy the ingredients in that shot, so you can make about five or six shots! Turmeric is the magic ingredient that has been known to reduce inflammation, boost brain function, and improve liver function, among many other things.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 c filtered water
- 2 tbsp. grated turmeric
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- You can strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer into a cup, or you can drink it as is if you don't mind a little pulp. Enjoy immediately.