Apple cider vinegar is not only delicious, but it is packed with nutritional benefits that help alkalize the body. You don’t need store-bought dressings because it is incredibly easy to make your own. If you want to add your favorite herbs and spices to this vinaigrette, feel free to experiment with various flavors.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 3/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. grade B maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. ground mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar with lid.
- Shake to combine and store in the fridge.