This salad has so many superfoods in it, you may just develop some super body capabilities, for example, better digestion, more energy, and a stronger immune system!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
For the Salad
- 10 c torn baby spinach leaves
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 Gala apple, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 c raw pecan halves
- 2 whole fresh mandarin oranges, peeled and separated
- 1/2 c dried cranberries (without sulfur)
For the Dressing
- 1/4 c raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. agave
- 1/4 tsp. each sea salt, paprika, & pepper
- Chop 1/4 cup of pecan halves into smaller bites and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except for 1/4 cup of chopped pecan halves.
- Blend all of the salad dressing ingredients in a blender or just shake up all the ingredients in a glass jar. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and toss. You don\'t have to use all of the dressing because you can store the rest in the fridge. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of the salad. Serve immediately.